Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Athens – Greece
Engagement: Full Time
ASSERTED KNOWLEDGE (aknow.eu) is looking for a full time Project Coordinator to be based in Athens - Greece. The ideal candidate will assume full ownership of the projects delegated to him/her and will be in position to fulfill the role completely on its own with minimal intervention.
The Project Coordinator is expected to facilitate project implementation through meetings, documents and hands-on involvement including also all aspects of the financial management of projects.
- Coordinating projects and guiding the project team (mainly remotely).
- Attending to all matters related to project content.
- Implementing the agreed project action plan to the agreed standards and deadlines.
- Ensuring the effective preparation and delivery of all project products, events and meetings and production of all necessary reports and documentation.
- Taking responsibility for the effective flow of information between team members, participants in project activities, etc.
- Travelling whenever needed: During peak period there can be up to 3 travels per month within EU, normally up to 1 travel per month. Between 10 to 16 travels on annual bases.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Mandatory Qualifications
- University degree (at least 3 years).
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge and command of the English language (spoken/written).
- At least 2 of the highly advantageous points listed below.
- Highly Advantageous
- Knowledge of ICT-enabled E&T (e.g. Moodle, video making tools, etc.)
- Experience in drafting reports
- Experience with Web 2.0 technologies and tools and cloud based collaboration platforms
- Basic understanding of Augmented Reality technologies and applications (e.g. Aurasma, Metaverse, Google Expeditions, etc.)
- User knowledge of Content Management Systems such as Wordpress, Drupal, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML
- Active involvement in EU publicly funded projects.
- Proposal preparation and proposal writing skills (in English).